A Melange of Heavenly Snippets.

A Melange of Heavenly Snippets 
Encourage Yourself

            I get it.I'm in total accordance with you.I fully understand that life can make you lifeless sometimes. But when things get rough, you have to get tough, on His word and with your spiritual walk.
            More often than not, we tend to have a pity party when things don't go as planned or when we feel dejected and disappointed about something.However, that's not the path God has chosen for you. He says,


" For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future" ". 

"I mean what more can you ask for.God in His divine wisdom knew from time memorial that we're going to experience storms and so He emphatically stated that He's never going to leave us nor forsake us."-Nadia.


I've had my days, where I got all cranky over something I had or didn't have and I would cry my lungs out. I would feel all lonely and sad but the Lord dropped into my spirit something I'm holding on to forever.He said "My child, it's about time you started encouraging yourself".(Shout outs to my Heavenly Daddy :D )Upon sober reflection , I realized there was so much wisdom in that and I felt led to share it with you. You may not always have a confidante, someone to share your woes with, I mean, someone you can see but God is always there and you can find consolation and strength in that.

Please learn to encourage yourself in the Lord.Don't depend on other people for happiness or comfort.They wouldn't always be there. Talk to God about everything.(Philippians 4:8 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding,will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.)

This is one of the verses that really kept me in 2015 and I'm so grateful to God for it.Please learn to grow through  every experience.God appreciates that.

So,there you have it.I'm going to encourage myself in Jesus every time and I pray the Holy Spirit constantly reminds us about this.

I love you so much my Dear Blogee. Thank you for reading this.

Lots of Joy and Peace,
Nadia.

Comments

  1. May God continue to use you for His work. Thank youu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the post was was really insightful. May god bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let not also forget that small acts of encouragement build up our Brothers and Sisters in Christ.

    #encouragement

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our God is indescribable yet "personal"
    see 2 Tim 4:17

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment